Saturday, August 7, 2010

Today August 7th. 2010

   My day was so much fun! I went to my town's fair. I saw a ton of people I knew. The fair is a place to "reconnect" with old friends or say "hi" again. Here's what a day at the fair consists of......

people walking everywhere, screams from teens on the rides, the smell of puke, popcorn and cotton candy, desicions on what ride to go on, sore feet, carnival music, pulling mom away from talking to people she knew, horse shows, chickens, games, dust, faires wheel... FUN!
-----------------------------------------------
The ride I went on! You lay on your stomach and it tilts while going really high!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFamily

I have a very small family, with a mom, a dad, two brothers and the only girl which is me. My mom homeschools me and my brother Dominic. Then my dad, who is a police officer. My oldest brother no longer lives with us, his name is Jesse and he has a girlfriend named Lauren. And then me, Isabella. We are a Italian family, that is funny, loud, and lovable. We are Baptist Christians and go to Gataway Anabaptist Church. We live in a small town which is the city of Monroe. We live in Michigan, surrounded by the many lakes.