Wednesday, June 24, 2009

MyAnimals


I have a couple of animals. Some are my moms. Some are my brothers.

I have one rabbit named Angel. She is a bleach-white rabbit that has red eyes. My mom has a cat named Ki-Ki. Ki-Ki is mostly the family's though. I have had Angel for over three years now.  We have had Ki-Ki for as long as I can remember!! When we lived on our old house in Petersburg Michigan we had a horse, a goat, two ducks, two birds, a dog, three rabbits, and three litters of cats...................

No comments:

Post a Comment

MyFamily

I have a very small family, with a mom, a dad, two brothers and the only girl which is me. My mom homeschools me and my brother Dominic. Then my dad, who is a police officer. My oldest brother no longer lives with us, his name is Jesse and he has a girlfriend named Lauren. And then me, Isabella. We are a Italian family, that is funny, loud, and lovable. We are Baptist Christians and go to Gataway Anabaptist Church. We live in a small town which is the city of Monroe. We live in Michigan, surrounded by the many lakes.